Art of Dying - Part 3/3
In this course, we will study the Bardo Thodol, the Tibetan text on the process of death & dying. The teachings from the Art of Dying 1 & 2 will
In this course, we will study the Bardo Thodol, the Tibetan text on the process of death & dying. The teachings from the Art of Dying 1 & 2 will be the basis for this advanced course.
The Bardo Thodol is the centuries-practised Tibetan manual on how to meet death spiritually, & attain enlightenment & spiritual freedom while being in the transition of the Bardo.
The Bardo Thodol is to be read by the living person to the deceased spirit, for 49 days after the moment of death, to guide the souls’ journey beyond this life towards higher, better, & more spiritual levels of existence. To do this correctly we must familiarize ourselves & well understand this text.
Take note, that this is an intensive workshop with plenty of reading & commenting from this text, so this course is for those who are metaphysically inclined. You will have to focus very well; this is not a course for sensualists. The lectures will be complemented with different meditations and sessions of Q & A.
What you will learn:
- The process of death & dying as described by the Bardo Thodol
- Learn & practice meditations from the Bardo Thodol, to prepare for meeting death spiritually
- Relationship between death and astral projection – Analogies with the sleep and dreams
- Yoga of the Clear Light Meditation
- Astral projection techniques
- Secret chakra corresponding to the energy of sex & death
- Shava Sadhana & Chod
- Variations on the Phowa practice
How you will benefit:
- With a deep & practical understanding of the wisdom teachings of these esoteric spiritual traditions, your soul will remember the profound teachings and will make the right choices & have the right awareness that will ensure liberation from samsara while being in the bardo.
- And you will correctly guide your beloved family and friends transit over to the other side with serenity, more happily, and more consciously, thus facilitating their journey ahead towards elevated realms and positive events in the afterlife.
- You will live more mindfully with a moment-to-moment awareness, and find the much-coveted contentment, peace and harmony within yourself. Your life will be a masterpiece of exhilaration, happiness and joy.
“When my grandfather was approaching his 100th birthday, I knew I wanted to be prepared for his passing and took the workshop. And when I did, I was fascinated beyond words: It was profound and I gained a lot of courage and strength to deal with death. Because although dying is a central part of the human experience, it’s societies last taboo and hardly ever addressed. So, when the time of my grandfather’s death came, I could operate from a place of love instead of fear and sadness and assist him in his process of leaving this life. It was beautiful and deeply transformative. I am beyond grateful for Muktananda´s guidance, wisdom and humour in teaching about death and dying. I realized that facing death is deepening my experience of life, even as a young person.” Pia from Austria.
Art of Dying Part 1 & 2. If you have not done it, you can purchase it (“Recording Regular” in the tickets area), and watch the recordings in your time before Part 3. If you have any doubts please contact us.
6 days, Wed-Mon 17:00-20:00
We are very happy to provide video recordings for most of our workshops, but we strongly recommend attending them LIVE and using the videos as support. As the method used for the recordings is Zoom, we don’t guarantee high-quality performance. Recordings are available for one month after the workshop has finished.
Tara Hall + Zoom
Since 2003, Muktananda has been teaching Agama Yoga. He became a Yoga teacher to inspire other people, and to help them evolve on their spiritual path. Yoga teaching is an evolutionary path for him, too. He prefers an action-oriented spirituality and believes that, amongst many such actions, teaching Yoga is very noble, good, and beneficial to all beings.
Teaching Yoga is a part of his Dharma, in terms of service to humanity and Shiva. Thousands of people have greatly benefited from his love, light, care, and no-nonsense style of teaching. He transmits his profound knowledge and experience in an accessible way, and is beloved for his humour, playfulness, and dedication.