The goddess of irresistible force and defeater of spiritual enemies. Bagalamukhi, the silencing energy, represents the principle of Restraint. Stopping and ruling, she is the
The goddess of irresistible force and defeater of spiritual enemies.
Bagalamukhi, the silencing energy, represents the principle of Restraint. Stopping and ruling, she is the extraordinary power of controlling, stupefying, and paralyzing, instantaneously arresting the evil speech of opponents. She induces sudden immobility in any action, and stops abruptly any movement or the continuing unfolding of manifestation, creating the opportunity for balancing and karmic equilibrium.
She is invoked to attain victory over opposing forces, to remove obstacles and to suspend natural forces momentarily. Her worship provides perfect security and harmony, self-confidence, courage, independence, and invincibility. She is invoked in the practice of asana-s, pranayama, sexual Tantra, and meditation.
What you will learn:
- The tantric characteristics of the Goddess Bagalamukhi.
- Invoking the presence of Bagalamukhi through special Tantric rituals & Bhakti (devotion).
- Hatha Yoga practice specific to connecting to Bagalamukhi.
- Communion through Music meditations.
- Initiation into her beneficial sphere of force through Her Mantra, Yantra.
- Mantra, Yantra, Tantra science & practice.
How you will benefit:
- Opening your heart & mind to Shakti Bagalamukhi, you will feel compelled to love Her, invoke Her, worship Her, and beseech Her Absolute Grace.
- Through thorough practice with Her mantra, yantra, you will enter into telepathic resonance with Her, and eventually identify with Her.
- Through propitiating Her Grace, she will grant you self-confidence, courage, victory, and invincibility.
- You will obtain the conscious, suddenly immobilizing power of Shakti, the extraordinary ability of stopping and controlling energy & mental movements.
(monday) 31 january 17:00 - (friday) 4 february 20:00 (GMT+07:00) View in my time
Online via Live Zoom and Recordings
The first day you will receive the Mantra Initiation.
We are very happy to provide video recordings for most of our workshops, but we strongly recommend attending them LIVE and using the videos as support. As the method used for the recordings is Zoom, we don’t guarantee high-quality performance. Recordings are available during the course and for one week after the workshop has finished.