Essence of Tantra
If you’re curious about how an enriching sexual life can support your spiritual evolution, join us for this special workshop on sacred lovemaking. Through the teachings of Tantra Yoga, you’ll learn
If you’re curious about how an enriching sexual life can support your spiritual evolution, join us for this special workshop on sacred lovemaking.
Through the teachings of Tantra Yoga, you’ll learn how to transmute sexuality, sexual attraction, and desire into spiritual aspiration. You’ll redefine your relationship to sex, release yourself from feelings of shame and guilt, and connect to sexual energy as a mystical force to be harnessed for your transformation. You will experience lovemaking as a means to experience divine union.
The coherent, step-by-step approach will guide you to a practical understanding of the esoteric teachings of erotic Tantra. You’ll learn how to amplify and control sexual energy to amplify & prolong your orgasms, awaken Kundalini Shakti, refine your sense perceptions, and expand your field of consciousness to cosmic proportions. This workshop will give you all the tools you need to begin to master the art of sacred lovemaking.
This workshop is for everyone looking to take their spiritual practice to a deeper level. It is a safe space held with a commitment to clear and elevated communication. The workshop doesn’t include any nudity or explicit sexuality and is appropriate for individuals and couples, beginners and advanced practitioners. You’ll receive supplementary printed materials to support your practice.
What You Will Learn:
- What is traditional Tantra
- Modern sexology and Tantra
- The curves of pleasure and methods for retention/control of sexual energy
- The seven kinds of orgasm for women
- How to orgasm intensely without ejaculation
- Hatha Yoga relevant to the sexual practice
- Sublimation of the menstrual cycle in women
- Diet and the sublimation of sexual energy
- Enhancement of virility and the release of frigidity
How You Will Benefit:
- Women experience a deepening of orgasms and an expansion of orgasmic potential; the sublimation of menstrual blood and the removal of related physical ailments; enhanced beauty, health, charm, femininity, and elegance.
- Men experience deep, multiple orgasms without ejaculation; stronger, longer-lasting erections that extend the duration of lovemaking; enhanced virility, strength, health, confidence, and sexual prowess.
- Couples experience increased sexual confidence, prolonged orgasmic bliss, shared states of spiritual ecstasy that lead to profound transformation; through transfiguration, they recognize the divine essence in themselves and each other, resulting in sweet intimacy, true love, more empathetic communication, and friendship
- The awakening of Kundalini energy, which leads to an expansion of consciousness and the development of superior perceptions.
We are very happy to provide video recordings for most of our workshops, but we strongly recommend attending them LIVE and using the videos as support. As the method used for the recordings is Zoom, we don’t guarantee high-quality performance. Recordings are available during the course and for one month after the workshop has finished.
Tara Hall + Zoom
Carla ‘began teaching’ as a little girl, always wishing to share what she found meaningful and transformative. Initially, she was prone to all physical activities. She practiced gymnastics throughout her childhood, giving her a wonderful awareness of her physical body. Carla was also a committed Christian practitioner. Yet, as she continually sought connection through touch, she found herself frustrated with religious dogma surrounding sex. Thus, she became an Atheist.
She left her home country to travel overseas, and an inner journey began.
After four years of travelling and living abroad, she was guided to Agama.
She came in search of Sexual Tantra, and the discovery of meaningful relationships. The first lecture she attended, was Isvara Pranidana. She felt so touched, that she then knew she had found her place in the world. Bhakti Yoga, Hatha Yoga, and Sexual Tantra, are Carla’s favourite tools to access the Divine.
Vera began her journey at Agama with a Tantra workshop, which inspired her to join the Hatha Yoga Level 1 program to go deeper into the Agama teachings. She soon realised that she had found a true spiritual path and stayed at Agama since then, following the curriculum and reconfirming her commitment to Self-realisation. Becoming an Agama teacher brought a much deeper comprehension of the teachings and strengthened her faith and purpose in life. Vera is grateful to be able to pass on what she has learnt and dedicates her life to be in service to the Truth.