This workshop is an invitation for you to explore different faces of Shakti. Shakti is Divine Feminine Energy, Creative force, and Life in all its
This workshop is an invitation for you to explore different faces of Shakti.
Shakti is Divine Feminine Energy, Creative force, and Life in all its manifestation.
According to Tantra, women represent Shakti, since they are able to carry new life and are more connected to Nature. Hence we have the famous expression “Mother Nature”.
A happy fulfilled woman is a free woman, who can play many different roles, even if it seems that they are contradicting each other at times. She is truly confident in her Self, and not limited to play only one role. She can embody many different archetypes, and adjust herself to the circumstances of life.
What you will learn:
• How to explore and embody 5 main archetypes: the virgin, the seductress, the wild woman, the mother, and the wise woman.
• What you can do in order to bring more of these energies into your life.
• How you can use the traditional knowledge of Tantra and Complete Femininity in order to apply these archetypes in your daily life and relationships.
• How to apply this knowledge in a way that can serve your spiritual evolution and support your life purpose.
How you will benefit:
• You will receive theoretical knowledge, which can be applied practically in your day-to-day life, can help you get to know yourself better, and improve your life in many levels.
• You’ll be encouraged to confront some aspects of femininity, which you may feel disconnected to, or even triggered by, and emphasize and purify those that you already feel resonated with.
• You’ll be inspired to remove layers of protection and limiting beliefs about womanhood, and be the most wonderful woman that you can be.
• You will take part in a magic circle of women, in which you can feel safe to relax, and express yourself naturally, while being inspired by all the other women in the group as your mirrors.
• You will be immersed in a sacred journey of womanhood, which will carry your body and mind to the divine manifestation of femininity.
None. All Shakti are welcomed.
(monday) 30 may 17:00 - (friday) 3 june 20:00 (GMT+07:00) View in my time
Tara room + Zoom
We are very happy to provide video recordings for most of our workshops, but we strongly recommend attending them LIVE and using the videos as support. As the method used for the recordings is Zoom, we don’t guarantee high-quality performance. Recordings are available for one week after the workshop has finished.
As a young girl, Bhavani sought secrets of the unknown. She was easily moved to contemplate the deeper meaning of life. Thus, she pursued the mysteries of the forest, stars, and sky. Spending her days in nature, she felt her calling towards a way of life that was very different to the usual. The tests of youth led her to Tantra as a teen, to embrace her sexuality (which was fragile, and in need of nourishment and healing). Meeting Agama and her Guru Swamiji Vivekananda (2011), was a huge turning point in her life. She transformed, and felt exhilarated, by the profound teachings and tradition of Tantra Yoga. Additionally, Bhavani is a good and loving mother to a wonderful child, who she gracefully grows up with love, spiritual principles, and wisdom. She has dedicated her life, towards teaching Spirituality, and helping to serve others - so they may evolve on this path. Bhavani is a Senior Teacher of Agama Yoga.
Yogita was born and grew up, in Israel. Since a young age, she performed gymnastics, and this gave her a good awareness of the physical body. She received her Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education, in 2003. After a long unsuccessful spiritual quest in India, she was blessed to find Agama, in Thailand (2006). Thereafter, she committed herself to the practices whole-heartedly, as that is what her soul was longing for. In 2007, she became an Agama Yoga Teacher, and has since taught in various countries worldwide. Yogita, now, is a Senior Agama Teacher. She has has taken numerous Advanced Initiations, in both Yoga & Tantra (the latter, she was empowered to teach, in 2009). She has dedicated a great deal of her time and energy, into the field of sexual healing, and empowerment in light of spirituality. Yogita loves to sing, and her voice is one of her greatest gifts. This talent, she uses, to express her devotion to the Divine with Bhakti. Additionally, she has led Bhajan circles for many years. She is extremely passionate about sharing the Tantric Teachings with women. She loves to teach "Complete Femininity", as it has truly transformed her life, and contributed to her spiritual evolution, as a woman on the Tantric Path. Trainings in Psycho-Spiritual work over the last nine years, have also greatly influenced her approach to teaching. Teaching Yoga has increased her enthusiasm for Spirituality, and made her a stronger practitioner. Yogita is eternally grateful to Swami Vivekananda Saraswati, who founded this exceptional yoga school and remains its Head Teacher. His generous heart, and dedication to teaching Yoga, have been an endless source of inspiration on her path - as a disciple and teacher herself.
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this course!