The Serpent Power, Kundalini Shakti (the coiled one), represents the enormous untapped potential energy residing within all of us. Revered as a Goddess, She is the force that
The Serpent Power, Kundalini Shakti (the coiled one), represents the enormous untapped potential energy residing within all of us. Revered as a Goddess, She is the force that both enslaves and liberates the Individual Soul. Coiled, She is the maintainer of the material existence; uncoiled, She is the force which reabsorbs it. This workshop aims to find the perfect balance between transcendence and immanence, Shiva & Shakti.
This retreat involves intensive practice and powerful techniques. Only students who have successfully completed Yoga Level 4 and higher, are permitted to attend this retreat. The practice consists of a lot of pranayama, as well as asana-s and meditation. Thus, to attend, one has to be in very good yogic shape; in body, energy, and mind. The overall time of the daily schedule is 4 hours. This makes the course fairly demanding - in terms of determination, purity, and spiritual aspiration.
What You Will Learn:
- Correct knowledge about Kundalini Shakti. Remove widespread misconceptions in theory & practice.
- Kundalini as described in the classical yogic texts.
- Initiations in extremely potent techniques (Pranayama, Bandhas, & Mudras) to awaken this tremendous power within us.
- How to rise Kundalini in the subtle bodies.
- The process of Awakening Kundalini & its relevance to spiritual development.
- Kundalini in Kashmiri Shaivism – the practice of Shaktopaya & Bhavana.
- The use of music in Kundalini Awakening.
- Kundalini & Chakras - How to blossom the Kundalini & open the chakras.
- How To Awaken Kundalini during tantric sex.
How You Will Benefit:
- You will Awaken Your Kundalini, safely and strongly.
- You will be healthier, stronger, and will enjoy an amplified vitality to invest in your life.
- You will feel energised, as a propulsive force of directed power moves through you.
- You will "dynamize" your sexuality, increase the sexual vital force, and Awaken Kundalini during lovemaking.
- You will unleash your creative potential, in various aspects of life.
- You will enliven the positive emotions and invoke states of Divine inspiration.
- By infusing the Kundalini into your chakras, you will be able to generate huge amounts of energy and direct it towards accomplishing your worldly and spiritual goals
- You will enter deep states of meditation, using this upsurge of energy, and will be able to keep your mind focused and absorbed, propelling yourself progressively higher into states of expanded awareness.
- You will experience the deep inner peace & sublime unconditioned happiness inherent within yourself. The committed and consistent application of this practice will emerge you into States of Superconsciousness (Samadhi)
"The Kundalini Awakening Workshop was really important to my yogic spiritual path. First, because it cleared a lot of questions and myths about the Kundalini Shakti. It also taught me how to bring to practical terms what is necessary to raise it. It showed me how to identify my evolution through my practice, and how to honour this path. I'm very grateful to Agama and its teachers, for bringing this traditional and millennial Tantra Yoga practice to our lives." Miguel, Brasil.
"If you have been practising yoga for a while, and are wanting to explore an energetic component, then the Kundalini Awakening Workshop is for you. I recently took this Workshop. I was inspired by the teachings on Kundalini Energy and Muktanada’s knowledge and manner. I was also excited, by how the Kundalini techniques we practised during the Workshop, easily increased my energetic awareness. What I took away from this workshop, was new methods and knowledge, that I could put into my regular practice right away. Thank you!" Durga, Canada.
Agama Yoga Level 4.
26 (Monday) 17:00 - 31 (Saturday) 20:00(GMT+07:00) View in my time
Online via Live Zoom and Recordings
Sessions: Monday - Saturday, 17:00 - 20:00 Bangkok Time. Recordings are available for one week after the workshop has finished.
Since 2003, Muktananda has been teaching Agama Yoga. He became a Yoga teacher to inspire other people, and to help them evolve on their spiritual path. Yoga teaching is an evolutionary path for him, too. He prefers an action-oriented spirituality and believes that, amongst many such actions, teaching Yoga is very noble, good, and beneficial to all beings. Teaching Yoga is a part of his Dharma, in terms of service to humanity and Shiva. Thousands of people have greatly benefited from his love, light, care, and no-nonsense style of teaching. He transmits his profound knowledge and experience in an accessible way, and is beloved for his humour, playfulness, and dedication.
The founder of Agama Yoga, Swami Vivekananda Saraswati, or “Swamiji” to his students, is a passionate and dedicated teacher of the authentic lines of Indian and Tibetan Yoga, which are rapidly becoming lost in today's "spiritual marketplace." In 1998, Swami Vivekananda took full sannyasa vows at the Kumbha Mela in India, at which time he was ordained; his diksha guru bestowing upon him his new and famous name, which means discriminating insight. Although restrained by a modesty that usually prevents him from discussing it, Swamiji has reached high states of spiritual realisation and samadhi. From this place of knowing, he offers a proven path to spiritual accomplishment in well-articulated concepts. He is one of the few Western Tantric Teachers well-versed in Kundalini Yoga and Gnostic Christianity, and he specialises in the intensely spiritual Tantra Yoga of Kashmir Shaivism. Swamiji’s guidance is felt in many ways at Agama: from in the classroom, presenting Yoga as a living science, based on common sense and joy; to administering various healing techniques, as a practitioner of chiropractic and other healing methods; to lecturing on esoteric Yogic subjects in weekly Satsang; or discussing personal life problems with pupils, possibly in their own language (as he speaks five). Swamiji inspires by personal example and examples from history, quoting uninterruptedly from scores of ancient texts and spiritual masters – all with a great sense of humour and unmatched character.