Agama’s Level 1 is a 6-month online course that offers you instruction in the esoteric yogic theory and practice. Going far beyond the mere idea of stretching &
Agama’s Level 1 is a 6-month online course that offers you instruction in the esoteric yogic theory and practice. Going far beyond the mere idea of stretching & flexibility, the practices and knowledge given in the course will facilitate a deeper understanding of yourself, strengthen your physical body, improve your willpower & self-confidence, mental power & focus, create healthy new habits, and find emotional balance and inner harmony. This course is a life-transforming experience.
This course is a unique transmission of the esoteric yogic practices, based on the perception & control of the energy & the interiorized state of meditative awareness. The core of the program is Hatha Yoga, and you will also receive complete initiation in Karma Yoga, Nidra Yoga, & Kriya Yoga. This course is a springboard for extraordinary success in daily life & for advancing your spiritual evolution.
With this course, we are bringing yoga to your homes, and showing you how to integrate your yoga practice within the context and commitments of your life. And as you feel the multiple benefits of yoga on yourself, and seeing the big improvements in your life, you will conduct your practices with much enthusiasm & dedication. Over 18000 students have successfully completed this course, and have gained the knowledge & skillset for a lifetime of success & fulfillment.
The course is designed for everyone regardless of age, physical ability, or previous experience with Yoga. The pace of the course allows those new to Yoga to easily follow the teachings, while students who already have a Yoga practice will greatly enrich their experience of Yoga.
This course is a determined first step into our exceptionally transformative program of esoteric Tantra yoga.
What you will learn:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Yogic sciences, their philosophy & metaphysics
- Instruction in Yoga asanas, pranayama, mudras & bandhas with correct physical performance and the energetic and healing effects
- Clear, precise, and elaborate details of the effects of each asana on the Physical, Etheric, Emotional, Mental, & Causal levels of the being
- Using asanas to direct energy for physical and emotional healing effects
- An in-depth study of the 7- chakra system and its relevance to the yoga practice & your life
- Kriya techniques – Yogic methods for purifying and cleansing the body, emotions & mind
- An overview of Yogic diets, including Ayurveda and macrobiotics
- Initiations into different forms of Yoga, including Nidra Yoga, Karma Yoga, Kundalini Yoga
- Practices for deepening relaxation & eliminating stress
- Techniques for developing mental concentration and visualization
- Instruction and practice in lucid dreaming & astral projection
- Initiation in Trika Kashmiri Shaivistic meditation from the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra
How you will benefit:
- Experience deep centering into your true Self
- Develop emotional intelligence, positivity, and harmony
- Balance, purify & strengthen your body
- Boost up your energy, vitality & sexual virility
- Enhance mental concentration & creativity
- Develop a powerful personality
- Increase willpower, self-confidence & boldness
- You will feel the subtle energies & direct them towards achieving your material & spiritual goals
- Profound insights into your choices, actions, behaviors and the resolve to keep improving
- Live in much more happiness, contentment & freedom
- Detox, de-stress, you will relax deeply & engage with challenging situations with calmness and poise
- You will integrate the yogic mindset and positive effects from the practice into your daily lives.
- Big amplification of your spiritual aspiration
All students welcome.
September 3 (Friday) 21:00 - February 28 (Monday) 23:00(GMT+07:00) View in my time
Agama Yoga Campus
We meet two times per week for 2 hours for a live class: Monday and Friday 21h to 23h.
Once a week you will receive a recorded lecture on Yoga theory.
As a young girl, Bhavani sought secrets of the unknown. She was easily moved to contemplate the deeper meaning of life. Thus, she pursued the mysteries of the forest, stars, and sky. Spending her days in nature, she felt her calling towards a way of life that was very different to the usual. The tests of youth led her to Tantra as a teen, to embrace her sexuality (which was fragile, and in need of nourishment and healing). Meeting Agama and her Guru Swamiji Vivekananda (2011), was a huge turning point in her life. She transformed, and felt exhilarated, by the profound teachings and tradition of Tantra Yoga. Additionally, Bhavani is a good and loving mother to a wonderful child, who she gracefully grows up with love, spiritual principles, and wisdom. She has dedicated her life, towards teaching Spirituality, and helping to serve others - so they may evolve on this path. Bhavani is a Senior Teacher of Agama Yoga.
Lucila's spiritual journey began in her early childhood, at a Catholic School in Buenos Aires, Argentina. As a child, she was fascinated with Churches and Saints. During her adolescence, she faced the temptations of living in a big city, and lost her faith on the path. After many travels, studies, and an ardent inner search, a dear friend told her about Agama. Since then, she has never left. She found the true purpose of her life, under the guidance of her beloved Swamiji. Now, she is very enthusiastic about sharing these wonderful spiritual teachings with the world.
Since 2003, Muktananda has been teaching Agama Yoga. He became a Yoga teacher to inspire other people, and to help them evolve on their spiritual path. Yoga teaching is an evolutionary path for him, too. He prefers an action-oriented spirituality and believes that, amongst many such actions, teaching Yoga is very noble, good, and beneficial to all beings. Teaching Yoga is a part of his Dharma, in terms of service to humanity and Shiva. Thousands of people have greatly benefited from his love, light, care, and no-nonsense style of teaching. He transmits his profound knowledge and experience in an accessible way, and is beloved for his humour, playfulness, and dedication.