The goddess of divine expression and the arts. Matangi is the night of charming expressivity. With Her intoxicating beauty and fascinating speech, She is also
The goddess of divine expression and the arts.
Matangi is the night of charming expressivity. With Her intoxicating beauty and fascinating speech, She is also known as Saraswati, goddess of science and order. She is unequalled in enlightened intellect, goddess of speech, music, writing, and creativity.
Seated on a beautiful throne embedded with precious gems, radiant in expression, She plays beautiful music with Her richly ornamented vina.
What you will learn:
- The tantric characteristics of the Goddess Matangi
- Invoking the presence of Matangi through special Tantric rituals & Bhakti (devotion)
- Hatha Yoga practice specific to connecting to Matangi
- Communion through Music meditations
- Initiation into her beneficial sphere of force through Her Mantra, Yantra
- Mantra, Yantra, Tantra science & practice
How you will benefit:
- Through invoking the Emerald Shakti Matangi who reigns over the armies of Shiva, you will be overwhelmingly drawn to love Her, know Her, worship Her, and be absorbed in the ecstasy of Her revelation & Divine Benevolence.
- You will attune to Her and Her divine virtues through consistent practice with Her mantra, yantra.
- Implore Matangi for the increasing order, peace, harmony, joy & prosperity in your life.
- Charming hearts with Her expressivity, She gifts you the power of speech & fluency in oration. Public speakers, writers, poets, musicians, singers will improve greatly their talents through invoking Her presence and power.
- She will cut off all your illusions with Her wisdom-sword, and show you the way to the perfect identification with the Immortal Self!
(monday) 18 april 17:00 - (friday) 22 april 20:00 (GMT+07:00) View in my time
Blue Hall + Zoom + Recordings
Online via Live Zoom and Recordings
We are very happy to provide video recordings for most of our workshops, but we strongly recommend attending them LIVE and using the videos as support. As the method used for the recordings is Zoom, we don’t guarantee high-quality performance. Recordings are available during the course and for one week after the workshop has finished.
The founder of Agama Yoga, Swami Vivekananda Saraswati, or “Swamiji” to his students, is a passionate and dedicated teacher of the authentic lines of Indian and Tibetan Yoga, which are rapidly becoming lost in today's "spiritual marketplace." In 1998, Swami Vivekananda took full sannyasa vows at the Kumbha Mela in India, at which time he was ordained; his diksha guru bestowing upon him his new and famous name, which means discriminating insight. Although restrained by a modesty that usually prevents him from discussing it, Swamiji has reached high states of spiritual realisation and samadhi. From this place of knowing, he offers a proven path to spiritual accomplishment in well-articulated concepts. He is one of the few Western Tantric Teachers well-versed in Kundalini Yoga and Gnostic Christianity, and he specialises in the intensely spiritual Tantra Yoga of Kashmir Shaivism. Swamiji’s guidance is felt in many ways at Agama: from in the classroom, presenting Yoga as a living science, based on common sense and joy; to administering various healing techniques, as a practitioner of chiropractic and other healing methods; to lecturing on esoteric Yogic subjects in weekly Satsang; or discussing personal life problems with pupils, possibly in their own language (as he speaks five). Swamiji inspires by personal example and examples from history, quoting uninterruptedly from scores of ancient texts and spiritual masters – all with a great sense of humour and unmatched character.