We are very happy to introduce a new workshop for women: "Orgasmic Woman. Love your body"! This workshop offers you 2 days of immersion into
We are very happy to introduce a new workshop for women: "Orgasmic Woman. Love your body"!
This workshop offers you 2 days of immersion into the self-love of the female body.
Do you want to be happy and confident in your own body, and stop comparing yourself to other women?
Would you like to accept, enjoy, and worship your body as it is right now?
Don’t think twice, and join us. this is the perfect workshop for you!
What You Will Learn:
- The source of not loving your body.
- The importance of loving your body and how to do it.
- How to make peace with your body as it is, enjoy it, and celebrate it.
- How to improve your sex life and increase your ability to orgasm.
- Connect with other women who have the same struggles and wishes as you do.
- See and feel the Divine Feminine within your own body, and the bodies of other women.
- Introduction to sexual Tantra.
How You Will Benefit:
- You will feel confident and happy in your body.
- You will be inspired to take a good care of your body.
- You will be able to feel more pleasure.
- You will feel empowered and supported by other women
- You will learn how to experience your body as an endless source of pleasure and joy.
None. All women are welcome.
The minimum number of participants for this workshop to take place in the school is four women. Otherwise, it would only be online, via Zoom. Thank you very much!
20 (Monday) 08:00 - 21 (Tuesday) 12:00(GMT+07:00) View in my time
Tara room + Zoom
The sessions are LIVE, no recordings are available. Thank you!
September 20 and 21 8:00 to 12:00h.
Yogita was born and grew up, in Israel. Since a young age, she performed gymnastics, and this gave her a good awareness of the physical body. She received her Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education, in 2003. After a long unsuccessful spiritual quest in India, she was blessed to find Agama, in Thailand (2006). Thereafter, she committed herself to the practices whole-heartedly, as that is what her soul was longing for. In 2007, she became an Agama Yoga Teacher, and has since taught in various countries worldwide. Yogita, now, is a Senior Agama Teacher. She has has taken numerous Advanced Initiations, in both Yoga & Tantra (the latter, she was empowered to teach, in 2009). She has dedicated a great deal of her time and energy, into the field of sexual healing, and empowerment in light of spirituality. Yogita loves to sing, and her voice is one of her greatest gifts. This talent, she uses, to express her devotion to the Divine with Bhakti. Additionally, she has led Bhajan circles for many years. She is extremely passionate about sharing the Tantric Teachings with women. She loves to teach "Complete Femininity", as it has truly transformed her life, and contributed to her spiritual evolution, as a woman on the Tantric Path. Trainings in Psycho-Spiritual work over the last nine years, have also greatly influenced her approach to teaching. Teaching Yoga has increased her enthusiasm for Spirituality, and made her a stronger practitioner. Yogita is eternally grateful to Swami Vivekananda Saraswati, who founded this exceptional yoga school and remains its Head Teacher. His generous heart, and dedication to teaching Yoga, have been an endless source of inspiration on her path - as a disciple and teacher herself.
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this course!