Tripura Bhairavi (Mahavidyas)
Tripura Bhairavi, the Fifth of the Mahavidyas, is the Goddess of Fire & Focus, the Ineffable Heat of Tapas. Her power is first coiled in Muladhara, as the Kundalini serpent, ready
Tripura Bhairavi, the Fifth of the Mahavidyas, is the Goddess of Fire & Focus, the Ineffable Heat of Tapas.
Her power is first coiled in Muladhara, as the Kundalini serpent, ready to be released into action. As such, Her flame burns all miseries and weaknesses, and finally, purifies the being. She banishes fear, destroys ignorance, and allows her aspirant to easily surpass all hardships.
What You Will Learn:
- The tantric characteristics of the Goddess Tripura Bhairavi.
- Invoking the presence of Tripura Bhairavi through special Tantric Rituals & Bhakti (Devotion).
- Hatha Yoga practice, specific to connecting with Tripura Bhairavi.
- Communion with the Goddess through music meditations.
- Initiation Into Her beneficial sphere of force, through Her Mantra & Yantra (Tantra Science & Practice)
How You Will Benefit:
- Through the mature understanding of what Tripura Bhairavi represents, you will feel compelled to love Her, invoke Her, worship Her, and beseech Her Absolute Grace.
- You will identify with Her, through consistent practice of Mantra & Yantra.
- Doing Her sadhana, you will achieve a forceful focusing of consciousness in mind, body, & speech.
- You will entice Her to reveal the secrets of sublimation and preservation of the sexual energy for spiritual accomplishment.
- You will Be guided to transcend words, to reach the highest logos, and to look beyond ideas, thoughts, and concepts.
- You will receive the power of fire & focus, which gives you tremendous will power. This power grants victory through tapas, and the banishing of all obstacles that create fear. With this, you will also receive the strength to face the negative aspects of your ego.
- You will receive the many blessings of this fascinating and terrifying Devi, by making friends with Her, and seeing the Divine Being in Her.
To join this Mahavidya course, you need to complete:
- Yoga Level 1.
- Mahavidya Introduction.
Sessions: 5 days, 17:00 – 20:00 Bangkok Time.
We are very happy to provide video recordings for most of our workshops, but we strongly recommend attending them LIVE and using the videos as support. As the method used for the recordings is Zoom, we don’t guarantee high-quality performance. Recordings are available for one month after the workshop has finished.
Online via Live Zoom and Recordings
The founder of Agama Yoga, Swami Vivekananda Saraswati, or “Swamiji” to his students, is a passionate and dedicated teacher of the authentic lines of Indian and Tibetan Yoga, which are rapidly becoming lost in today’s “spiritual marketplace.”
In 1998, Swami Vivekananda took full sannyasa vows at the Kumbha Mela in India, at which time he was ordained; his diksha guru bestowing upon him his new and famous name, which means discriminating insight.
Although restrained by a modesty that usually prevents him from discussing it, Swamiji has reached high states of spiritual realisation and samadhi. From this place of knowing, he offers a proven path to spiritual accomplishment in well-articulated concepts. He is one of the few Western Tantric Teachers well-versed in Kundalini Yoga and Gnostic Christianity, and he specialises in the intensely spiritual Tantra Yoga of Kashmir Shaivism.
Swamiji’s guidance is felt in many ways at Agama: from in the classroom, presenting Yoga as a living science, based on common sense and joy; to administering various healing techniques, as a practitioner of chiropractic and other healing methods; to lecturing on esoteric Yogic subjects in weekly Satsang; or discussing personal life problems with pupils, possibly in their own language (as he speaks five).
Swamiji inspires by personal example and examples from history, quoting uninterruptedly from scores of ancient texts and spiritual masters – all with a great sense of humour and unmatched character.