Yoga Level 10
Yoga Level Details
The Yellow Sash Program (Levels 9-13) further deepens the practice of an aspirant. The Higher Chakras are explored, culminating with Sahasrara: the Seat of God. Continuation of refining one’s lifestyle, in relation to the Yamas & Niyamas, occurs. Initiation into the remaining essential Bandhas and Pranayamas, is also given, alongside insight into Tantric Astrology.
What You Will Learn:
• The complete canon of Asanas, Pranayamas, & Meditations.
• The Bija Mantra of every chakra.
• Tantric Astrology.
• Yogic Knowledge of Diet, Philosophy, the influence of ‘Karmic Planets’ on Daily Life, Basic Psychic Skills, Meditation, Advanced Tantric Sexuality, Consciousness in Samadhi, the Glands & Biological Transmutation.
How You Will Benefit:
• Knowledge of the refined beauty of the higher chakras, and how they can be brought into daily life.
• A greater awareness of the chakras, one’s subtle & mental bodies.
• An understanding of life in relation to Karma & Astrology.
• An understanding of how Tantra aids one to surpass, even these!
• Further purify your nadis, and energy system.
• Explore new states of consciousness in higher techniques.
Orange Sash Exams & The Previous Level.
Tuesday and Sunday 11h to 15h Thai Time
Carla ‘began teaching’ as a little girl, always wishing to share what she found meaningful and transformative. Initially, she was prone to all physical activities. She practiced gymnastics throughout her childhood, giving her a wonderful awareness of her physical body. Carla was also a committed Christian practitioner. Yet, as she continually sought connection through touch, she found herself frustrated with religious dogma surrounding sex. Thus, she became an Atheist.
She left her home country to travel overseas, and an inner journey began.
After four years of travelling and living abroad, she was guided to Agama.
She came in search of Sexual Tantra, and the discovery of meaningful relationships. The first lecture she attended, was Isvara Pranidana. She felt so touched, that she then knew she had found her place in the world. Bhakti Yoga, Hatha Yoga, and Sexual Tantra, are Carla’s favourite tools to access the Divine.