Yoga Level 7
Yoga Level Details
The Orange Sash Program (Levels 4-8) deepens the practice of an aspirant, in all aspects of Yoga (Asana, Pranayama, Concentration, Meditation), with further techniques provided. Discussions into the meaning of each Yama & Niyama (Morals & Ethics) are given, and how they can be incorporated into daily practical life. 3 of the 4 months, focus on the first three chakras: the root chakra (Muladhara), the sacral chakra (Svadisthana) and the navel chakra (Manipura). Initiations into their bija mantras, to be used in Laya Yoga, are also provided.
What You Will Learn:
• New Asanas, Pranayamas, Tratakas, & Meditations.
• Laya Yoga, identifying the Nada & the subtle universal sounds.
• The use of different Tantric Yantras. (Sacred Graphical Symbols)
• More effective pranayamas.
• A deeper comprehension into the essence & nature of the chakras, energy, & consciousness.
• Spiritual tests related to every chakra, do’s/ dont’s in daily life.
• Yogic Knowledge of Diet, Miracles, The Mind, Bandhas, Mudras, Auras, Colour Streams, Ayurveda, & The 3 Gunas.
How You Will Benefit:
• Strengthen your first 3 chakras, & the yogic bodies related to them.
• Understand the first 3 chakras, in relation to daily life.
• Experience the yogic universe unfolding.
• Further purify your nadis & increase your health.
• Deepen your consciousness with higher yogic techniques.
Red Sash Exam & The Previous Level.
Agama Campus + Zoom
Carla ‘began teaching’ as a little girl, always wishing to share what she found meaningful and transformative. Initially, she was prone to all physical activities. She practiced gymnastics throughout her childhood, giving her a wonderful awareness of her physical body. Carla was also a committed Christian practitioner. Yet, as she continually sought connection through touch, she found herself frustrated with religious dogma surrounding sex. Thus, she became an Atheist.
She left her home country to travel overseas, and an inner journey began.
After four years of travelling and living abroad, she was guided to Agama.
She came in search of Sexual Tantra, and the discovery of meaningful relationships. The first lecture she attended, was Isvara Pranidana. She felt so touched, that she then knew she had found her place in the world. Bhakti Yoga, Hatha Yoga, and Sexual Tantra, are Carla’s favourite tools to access the Divine.