Receive 1 module for free in exchange for your evaluation of the videos.
Coming Up Soon
We are happy to introduce a NEW series of Nidra-yoga workshops that we've prepared for students interested in the mysteries of the state of sleep and in the
We are happy to introduce a NEW series of Nidra-yoga workshops that we've prepared for students interested in the mysteries of the state of sleep and in the subtle planes of consciousness.
The yogis of India and Tibet have deemed the condition of sleep (in which we spend a considerable part of our lives) as an important gateway towards health and superior knowledge. The key to all that is a special state of conscious sleep – the “Yogic sleep” – called Yoga Nidra. In Yoga Nidra, one learns to blend the process of relaxing and sleeping, with the preservation of a clear state of awareness. This largely enhances the efficiency of sleep and relaxation and allows practitioners to follow the path to greater health (both physical and emotional/mental) as well as to higher knowledge (insight and self-realization).
Such a “Yogic sleep” promotes the natural release of serotonin, dopamine and other mysterious substances in the brain. This promotes focus and cognitive improvement, as well as healing and relaxation, at the same time. It purifies the mind from obsessive negative thoughts and emotions and it helps the practitioner to acquire a more positive mind and lifestyle. That helps you to enhance your daily activities, and also achieve your deeper goals.
What will you learn:
- How to relax your body according to the secret science of Yoga.
- How to go deeper into the state of Yoga Nidra and how to practice it at will.
- How to stay lucid for long periods of time.
- Training your mind to induce harmonious states of consciousness.
- What to do to lucid dream on demand.
- What the lucid dream can be used for.
- How to shape your dreams according to your will.
- Possibilities to work on yourself using lucid dreams.
- How to apply creative problem solving in your lucid dreams.
- How to overcome nightmares with lucid dreams.
- How to overcome fears and anxieties in your (lucid) dreams.
- How to choose the best supplements and devices for you to have lucid dreams easier.
- Getting a deeper understanding of the astral worlds through relaxation, lucid dreaming and astral projection.
What will you gain:
- More relaxation and the ability to make healthy conscious decisions.
- Better sleep.
- Increased energy.
- Elimination of stress.
- Improved focus and productivity.
- Awareness in/of the present moment.
- Ability to relax your body in any chosen situation.
- Proficiency to focus your mind on beneficial emotions and thoughts.
- Lucidity in dreams that can be used for your development in a creative and playful way.
- Ability to use your sleeping time to achieve certain goals, e.g. to better connect to people, astral travel, fly or practice other skills of your choice.
- Ability to step into astral world by choice and be conscious about it.
None. All students are welcome. Familiarity with Level 1, would assist a student’s understanding.
27 (Saturday) 14:00 - 28 (Sunday) 20:00(GMT+07:00) View in my time
Blue Hall + Zoom
Online via Zoom
Saturday and Sunday, 6 hours each day, from 14h to 20h.
The founder of Agama Yoga, Swami Vivekananda Saraswati, or “Swamiji” to his students, is a passionate and dedicated teacher of the authentic lines of Indian and Tibetan Yoga, which are rapidly becoming lost in today's "spiritual marketplace." In 1998, Swami Vivekananda took full sannyasa vows at the Kumbha Mela in India, at which time he was ordained; his diksha guru bestowing upon him his new and famous name, which means discriminating insight. Although restrained by a modesty that usually prevents him from discussing it, Swamiji has reached high states of spiritual realisation and samadhi. From this place of knowing, he offers a proven path to spiritual accomplishment in well-articulated concepts. He is one of the few Western Tantric Teachers well-versed in Kundalini Yoga and Gnostic Christianity, and he specialises in the intensely spiritual Tantra Yoga of Kashmir Shaivism. Swamiji’s guidance is felt in many ways at Agama: from in the classroom, presenting Yoga as a living science, based on common sense and joy; to administering various healing techniques, as a practitioner of chiropractic and other healing methods; to lecturing on esoteric Yogic subjects in weekly Satsang; or discussing personal life problems with pupils, possibly in their own language (as he speaks five). Swamiji inspires by personal example and examples from history, quoting uninterruptedly from scores of ancient texts and spiritual masters – all with a great sense of humour and unmatched character.
In this course, we will study the Bardo Thodol, the Tibetan text on the process of death & dying. The teachings from the Art of Dying 1 &
In this course, we will study the Bardo Thodol, the Tibetan text on the process of death & dying. The teachings from the Art of Dying 1 & 2 will be the basis for this advanced course.
The Bardo Thodol is the centuries-practised Tibetan manual on how to meet death spiritually, & attain enlightenment & spiritual freedom while being in the transition of the Bardo.
The Bardo Thodol is to be read by the living person to the deceased spirit, for 49 days after the moment of death, to guide the souls’ journey beyond this life towards higher, better, & more spiritual levels of existence. To do this correctly we must familiarize ourselves & well understand this text.
Take note, that this is an intensive workshop with plenty of reading & commenting from this text, so this course is for those who are metaphysically inclined. You will have to focus very well; this is not a course for sensualists. The lectures will be complemented with different meditations and sessions of Q & A.
What you will learn:
- The process of death & dying as described by the Bardo Thodol
- Learn & practice meditations from the Bardo Thodol, to prepare for meeting death spiritually
- Relationship between death and astral projection - Analogies with the sleep and dreams
- Yoga of the Clear Light Meditation
- Astral projection techniques
- Secret chakra corresponding to the energy of sex & death
- Shava Sadhana & Chod
- Variations on the Phowa practice
How you will benefit:
- With a deep & practical understanding of the wisdom teachings of these esoteric spiritual traditions, your soul will remember the profound teachings and will make the right choices & have the right awareness that will ensure liberation from samsara while being in the bardo.
- And you will correctly guide your beloved family and friends transit over to the other side with serenity, more happily, and more consciously, thus facilitating their journey ahead towards elevated realms and positive events in the afterlife.
- You will live more mindfully with a moment-to-moment awareness, and find the much-coveted contentment, peace and harmony within yourself. Your life will be a masterpiece of exhilaration, happiness and joy.
"When my grandfather was approaching his 100th birthday, I knew I wanted to be prepared for his passing and took the workshop. And when I did, I was fascinated beyond words: It was profound and I gained a lot of courage and strength to deal with death. Because although dying is a central part of the human experience, it’s societies last taboo and hardly ever addressed. So, when the time of my grandfather’s death came, I could operate from a place of love instead of fear and sadness and assist him in his process of leaving this life. It was beautiful and deeply transformative. I am beyond grateful for Muktananda´s guidance, wisdom and humour in teaching about death and dying. I realized that facing death is deepening my experience of life, even as a young person." Pia from Austria.
Art of Dying Part 1 & 2. If you have not done it, you can purchase it ("Recording Regular" in the tickets area), and watch the recordings in your time before Part 3. If you have any doubts please contact us.
6 (Monday) 17:00 - 11 (Saturday) 20:00(GMT+07:00) View in my time
Zoom + Recordings
Online via Live Zoom and Recordings
We are very happy to provide video recordings for most of our workshops, but we strongly recommend attending them LIVE and using the videos as support. As the method used for the recordings is Zoom, we don’t guarantee high-quality performance. Recordings are available for one week after the workshop has finished.
Since 2003, Muktananda has been teaching Agama Yoga. He became a Yoga teacher to inspire other people, and to help them evolve on their spiritual path. Yoga teaching is an evolutionary path for him, too. He prefers an action-oriented spirituality and believes that, amongst many such actions, teaching Yoga is very noble, good, and beneficial to all beings. Teaching Yoga is a part of his Dharma, in terms of service to humanity and Shiva. Thousands of people have greatly benefited from his love, light, care, and no-nonsense style of teaching. He transmits his profound knowledge and experience in an accessible way, and is beloved for his humour, playfulness, and dedication.
The Framework For Spiritual Success
Physical Postures, with Energetic Effects.
Authentic Hatha Yoga, in its Purest Form.
Emotional, Mental, and Spiritual Applications.
23 Yoga Levels
A University Style Curriculum.
Esoteric Initiations, for Spiritual Realisation.
Cultivate Subtle Forces, Tangibly, Step-by-Step.
The Toolbox for Higher Consciousness.
The Lost Science of Legitimate Kundalini.
True Spiritual Power, Starts Here.
Practice Sexual Secrets
Sex, for Tantrics, is both an art and a science. Tap into the knowledge of a Spiritual Tradition, that has treasured this for centuries. Learn sacred tools, of India and Tibet, that harness sexuality to reach God Consciousness.
Discover True Love
Love, for Tantrics, is a Divine Phenomena. Yet, it is not merely incidental. Love, can be cultivated deliberately, through yogic methods: at will, with ecstatic potency. Access to this energy, having cultivated it, thereafter becomes a choice.
Unleash Your Power
Become the lover you always dreamed to be, yet didn't believe you could be. Tantra, provides a clear blueprint, for how to be this. In doing so, become truly close to God. Achieve guaranteed success, through following an ancient roadmap.
Become Multi Orgasmic
Unleash your raw power, hidden within. Revitalise, with states of euphoria, that are long-lasting. Achieve multiple orgasms, as either a man or a woman. Tap into a source of lasting fulfilment, that is limitless, and empowering.
Agama, is the product of generations of teachers, passing on the techniques they used themselves, to obtain spiritual realisation.
Not only prior generations, have achieved success through these methods. Multiple Agama Students, have attained the highest yogic accomplishment.
10,000 + Students
Since its formal creation, 20 years ago, Agama has accumulated an international student base - from different corners of the globe.
"Agama, deeply and profoundly, has transformed my life. I feel so much gratitude for this school. My life has improved in so many ways - spiritually, emotionally, psychologically, socially, financially, etc. Thank you, Agama. I will, forever, be grateful."
"Over the past year, the Authentic Yoga practice as taught by Agama, has changed my life. I have a much deeper understanding of why I practice yoga; have fully incorporated meditation into my daily life; changed my diet; and am far more devoted to living a holistic, healthy, pure lifestyle."