This intensive Agama Yoga Level 1 course offers you instruction in the esoteric yogic theory and practice. Going far beyond the mere idea of stretching & flexibility, the
This intensive Agama Yoga Level 1 course offers you instruction in the esoteric yogic theory and practice. Going far beyond the mere idea of stretching & flexibility, the practices and knowledge given in the course will facilitate a deeper understanding of yourself, strengthen your physical body, improve your willpower & self-confidence, mental power & focus, create healthy new habits, and find emotional balance and inner harmony. This course is a life-transforming experience.
This course is a unique transmission of the esoteric yogic practices, based on the perception & control of the energy & the interiorized state of meditative awareness. The core of the program is Hatha Yoga, and you will also receive complete initiation in Karma Yoga, Nidra Yoga, & Kriya Yoga. This course is a springboard for extraordinary success in daily life & for advancing your spiritual evolution.
Over 18000 students have successfully completed this course, and have gained the knowledge & skillset for a lifetime of success & fulfilment.
Only in presence in Koh Phangan. Here you can start your Online Level 1 Hatha Yoga.
What you will learn:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Yogic sciences, their philosophy & metaphysics
- Instruction in Yoga asanas, pranayama, mudras & bandhas with correct physical performance and the energetic and healing effects
- Clear, precise, and elaborate details of the effects of each asana on the Physical, Etheric, Emotional, Mental, & Causal levels of the being
- Using asanas to direct energy for physical and emotional healing effects
- An in-depth study of the 7- chakra system and its relevance to the yoga practice & your life
- Kriya techniques – Yogic methods for purifying and cleansing the body, emotions & mind
- An overview of Yogic diets, including Ayurveda and macrobiotics
- Initiations into different forms of Yoga, including Nidra Yoga, Karma Yoga, Kundalini Yoga
- Practices for deepening relaxation & eliminating stress
- Techniques for developing mental concentration and visualization
- Instruction and practice in lucid dreaming & astral projection
- Initiation in Trika Kashmiri Shaivistic meditation from the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra
How you will benefit:
- Experience deep centring into your true Self
- Develop emotional intelligence, positivity, and harmony
- Balance, purify & strengthen your body
- Boost up your energy, vitality & sexual virility
- Enhance mental concentration & creativity
- Develop a powerful personality
- Increase willpower, self-confidence & boldness
- You will feel the subtle energies & direct them towards achieving your material & spiritual goals
- Profound insights into your choices, actions, behaviours and the resolve to keep improving
- Live in much more happiness, contentment & freedom
- Detox, de-stress, you will relax deeply & engage with challenging situations with calmness and poise
- You will integrate the yogic mindset and positive effects from the practice into your daily lives.
- Big amplification of your spiritual aspiration
The course is designed for everyone regardless of age, physical ability, or previous experience with Yoga.
5 (Monday) 08:30 - 24 (Saturday) 13:00(GMT+07:00) View in my time
Classes will be from Monday to Saturday for 18 days.
A typical schedule of a day in the program (schedule is subject to change):
- 08:30 – 10:30 Short lecture introducing a new asana + Hatha Yoga practice.
- 10:30 – 10:50 Break.
- 10:50 – 12:30/13:00 Lecture and/or Questions & Answers.
Every Monday we share a Group Lunch at 13:15.
Amritesha grew up in a very loving and protected environment, in Germany. An early death in the family, led to him investing his time into profound personal study. The topics he researched were Mysticism, Philosophy, and World Religion. At this time, he simultaneously developed a passion for both the violoncello, and the grand piano. Nevertheless, his affinity to Physics, led to him pursuing a university degree. After receiving his Ph.D, he worked in different high-tech companies. First, as a scientist. Later, as a strategic manager. At this point, the enjoyment which stemmed from attempting to understand the universe as a whole, introduced change into his life. Amritesha's marriage dissolved. Onwards, he delved into the mysteries of psychic powers, energetic massage, and numerous forms of yoga. It wasn't until some years later, that he found Agama in Thailand.There, he found so much love, inspiration, and depth, that he decided to stay with this path as his principal and only focus. He became a yoga teacher, completed all 23 Levels of Agama, and continues his studies with the deeper aspects of Tantra Yoga.
As a young girl, Bhavani sought secrets of the unknown. She was easily moved to contemplate the deeper meaning of life. Thus, she pursued the mysteries of the forest, stars, and sky. Spending her days in nature, she felt her calling towards a way of life that was very different to the usual. The tests of youth led her to Tantra as a teen, to embrace her sexuality (which was fragile, and in need of nourishment and healing). Meeting Agama and her Guru Swamiji Vivekananda (2011), was a huge turning point in her life. She transformed, and felt exhilarated, by the profound teachings and tradition of Tantra Yoga. Additionally, Bhavani is a good and loving mother to a wonderful child, who she gracefully grows up with love, spiritual principles, and wisdom. She has dedicated her life, towards teaching Spirituality, and helping to serve others - so they may evolve on this path. Bhavani is a Senior Teacher of Agama Yoga.
Carla 'began teaching' as a little girl, always wishing to share what she found meaningful and transformative. Initially, she was prone to all physical activities. She practiced gymnastics throughout her childhood, giving her a wonderful awareness of her physical body. Carla was also a committed Christian practitioner. Yet, as she continually sought connection through touch, she found herself frustrated with religious dogma surrounding sex. Thus, she became an Atheist. She left her home country to travel overseas, and an inner journey began. After four years of travelling and living abroad, she was guided to Agama. She came in search of Sexual Tantra, and the discovery of meaningful relationships. The first lecture she attended, was Isvara Pranidana. She felt so touched, that she then knew she had found her place in the world. Bhakti Yoga, Hatha Yoga, and Sexual Tantra, are Carla's favourite tools to access the Divine.
Dharmananda was born in 1977, in Israel. In 2001, he started practicing Yoga and Tantra. In 2005, he also began teaching. His main passions are Kundalini Yoga & Meditation. Since 2008, he has led meditation retreats at Agama, focusing on cultivating concentration of the mind, awareness, and the attainment of high states of consciousness.
Leela has taught Tantra & Spirituality, since 1995. She first learned to work with energy, whilst still young. Ever since, she has dedicated her life to understanding the connection between body, emotions, and mind. She holds a Master's Degree in Philosophy, and Academic Studies in Psychology & Sexuality. Agama played an important role in her achievements, and for this reason, she decided to live and continue her evolution in Koh Phangan, Thailand. Her spiritual mission is to spread the knowledge of Spirituality, and to help those who have a curiosity regarding it.
Lucila's spiritual journey began in her early childhood, at a Catholic School in Buenos Aires, Argentina. As a child, she was fascinated with Churches and Saints. During her adolescence, she faced the temptations of living in a big city, and lost her faith on the path. After many travels, studies, and an ardent inner search, a dear friend told her about Agama. Since then, she has never left. She found the true purpose of her life, under the guidance of her beloved Swamiji. Now, she is very enthusiastic about sharing these wonderful spiritual teachings with the world.
Since 2003, Muktananda has been teaching Agama Yoga. He became a Yoga teacher to inspire other people, and to help them evolve on their spiritual path. Yoga teaching is an evolutionary path for him, too. He prefers an action-oriented spirituality and believes that, amongst many such actions, teaching Yoga is very noble, good, and beneficial to all beings. Teaching Yoga is a part of his Dharma, in terms of service to humanity and Shiva. Thousands of people have greatly benefited from his love, light, care, and no-nonsense style of teaching. He transmits his profound knowledge and experience in an accessible way, and is beloved for his humour, playfulness, and dedication.
Nirmala began her journey at Agama with a Tantra workshop, which brought so much healing of the guilt and shame she carried around her unconventional views of life and way of being in the world. 7 years later and she is deeply grateful to be able to share the beautiful teachings she has received and to live in a wonderful spiritual community where she can be herself and honour the sacredness of Life. Like most Taurus people, Nirmala experiences food as Divine and enjoys a Venusian life of creative expression and beauty in many forms. Having overcome deep grief through the path of Agama, she feels eternally grateful to Swamiji and his pointings for giving her the strength to stay the course and remain hopeful, realising more and more that God has always been Love.