This women-only workshop is dedicated to the study of the Tantric vision of female spiritual seekers in the 21st century. It includes theory, exercises, activities and small rituals that support
This women-only workshop is dedicated to the study of the Tantric vision of female spiritual seekers in the 21st century. It includes theory, exercises, activities and small rituals that support the embodiment of the Shakti nature and spirit.
- Experience the Tantric approach to female power
- Be empowered to embrace your feminine qualities as part of spiritual practice
- Explore deeper connection with other women and practice learning from each other
What you will learn:
- The Tantric understanding of femininity and its benefit for a spiritual life.
- The law of polarity and its application to the human psyche and relationships.
- The Yogic approach to femininity via exploration of chakras.
- Transfiguration of the female body and behaviors through the elements.
- The esoteric understanding of a woman’s role in a spiritual relationship .
- Development of our Shakti nature and the transfigured Shakti within.
- How to connect with other women in a deep and loving way.
How you will benefit:
- A solid theoretical understanding of the Tantric outlook on femininity.
- Experience deeper connection with other women through daily practice and sharing energies.
- Embrace your femininity in a deep spiritual way.
- you will learn different kind of practices, which you can do at home, in order to feel more in love with yourself as a woman and celebrate your life.
- you will be inspired to accept your female body and all that come with it.
None. Level 1 recommended.
We will explore femininity in Tantra through the elements and the chakras. Thus, we will ask you to adjust your clothes (what you wear) and your space (room/ make a little altar) for the topic of each day.
The colors you will need: yellow, white, red, blue, black.
The items you will need: candles, incense, flowers, and some items related to the elements: Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Space.
We will start on 19 February, take a break from 23rd-26th of February and continue the workshop from 27-29th of February
17:00 to 21:00 (Bangkok Time)
We strongly recommend joining this WS live (either in the hall or online if you are not in Koh Phangan) since it’s a group process and a lot of questions come up as we go along with the teachings. However, if you absolutely can’t join during these times, and still want to attend, we can share the recording of the sessions. The conditions for it are:
* The recording of each session will be available for 48 hours only.
* The participants who attend the WS with the recording are required to share a short video (1-2min) about their process every day in the WhatsApp group.
* Be aware that if you do this course with the recording, you will not be able to perform some of the exercises, as most of them involve another woman or the whole group.
* As the method used for the recordings is Zoom, we don’t guarantee high-quality performance.
Enlightment Hall + Zoom
Enlightenment Hall, Online via Zoom
As a young girl, Bhavani sought secrets of the unknown. She was easily moved to contemplate the deeper meaning of life. Thus, she pursued the mysteries of the forest, stars, and sky. Spending her days in nature, she felt her calling towards a way of life that was very different to the usual.
The tests of youth led her to Tantra as a teen, to embrace her sexuality (which was fragile, and in need of nourishment and healing). Meeting Agama and her Guru Swamiji Vivekananda (2011), was a huge turning point in her life. She transformed, and felt exhilarated, by the profound teachings and tradition of Tantra Yoga.
Additionally, Bhavani is a good and loving mother to a wonderful child, who she gracefully grows up with love, spiritual principles, and wisdom. She has dedicated her life, towards teaching Spirituality, and helping to serve others – so they may evolve on this path. Bhavani is a Senior Teacher of Agama Yoga.
Yogita was born and grew up, in Israel. Since a young age, she performed gymnastics, and this gave her a good awareness of the physical body. She received her Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education, in 2003. After a long unsuccessful spiritual quest in India, she was blessed to find Agama, in Thailand (2006). Thereafter, she committed herself to the practices whole-heartedly, as that is what her soul was longing for. In 2007, she became an Agama Yoga Teacher, and has since taught in various countries worldwide. Yogita, now, is a Senior Agama Teacher. She has has taken numerous Advanced Initiations, in both Yoga & Tantra (the latter, she was empowered to teach, in 2009). She has dedicated a great deal of her time and energy, into the field of sexual healing, and empowerment in light of spirituality.
Yogita loves to sing, and her voice is one of her greatest gifts. This talent, she uses, to express her devotion to the Divine with Bhakti. Additionally, she has led Bhajan circles for many years. She is extremely passionate about sharing the Tantric Teachings with women. She loves to teach “Complete Femininity”, as it has truly transformed her life, and contributed to her spiritual evolution, as a woman on the Tantric Path.
Trainings in Psycho-Spiritual work over the last nine years, have also greatly influenced her approach to teaching. Teaching Yoga has increased her enthusiasm for Spirituality, and made her a stronger practitioner. Yogita is eternally grateful to Swami Vivekananda Saraswati, who founded this exceptional yoga school and remains its Head Teacher. His generous heart, and dedication to teaching Yoga, have been an endless source of inspiration on her path – as a disciple and teacher herself.