Hatha Yoga Level 1 - on Koh Phangan
This intensive Agama Yoga Level 1 course offers you instruction in esoteric yogic theory and practice. Going far beyond the mere idea of stretching & flexibility, the practices and knowledge
This intensive Agama Yoga Level 1 course offers you instruction in esoteric yogic theory and practice. Going far beyond the mere idea of stretching & flexibility, the practices and knowledge given in the course will facilitate a deeper understanding of yourself, strengthen your physical body, improve your willpower & self-confidence, mental power & focus, create healthy new habits, and find emotional balance and inner harmony. This course is a life-transforming experience.
This course is a unique transmission of the esoteric yogic practices, based on the perception & control of energy & the interiorized state of meditative awareness. The core of the program is Hatha Yoga, and you will also receive complete initiation in Karma Yoga, Nidra Yoga, & Kriya Yoga. This course is a springboard for extraordinary success in daily life & for advancing your spiritual evolution.
Over 18000 students have successfully completed this course, and have gained the knowledge & skillset for a lifetime of success & fulfilment.
Only in presence in Koh Phangan. Here you can start your Online Level 1 Hatha Yoga.
What you will learn:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Yogic sciences, their philosophy & metaphysics
- Instruction in Yoga asanas, pranayama, mudras & bandhas with correct physical performance and the energetic and healing effects
- Clear, precise, and elaborate details of the effects of each asana on the Physical, Etheric, Emotional, Mental, & Causal levels of the being
- Using asanas to direct energy for physical and emotional healing effects
- An in-depth study of the 7- chakra system and its relevance to the yoga practice & your life
- Kriya techniques – Yogic methods for purifying and cleansing the body, emotions & mind
- An overview of Yogic diets, including Ayurveda and macrobiotics
- Initiations into different forms of Yoga, including Nidra Yoga, Karma Yoga, Kundalini Yoga
- Practices for deepening relaxation & eliminating stress
- Techniques for developing mental concentration and visualization
- Instruction and practice in lucid dreaming & astral projection
- Initiation in Trika Kashmiri Shaivistic meditation from the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra
How you will benefit:
- Experience deep centring into your true Self
- Develop emotional intelligence, positivity, and harmony
- Balance, purify & strengthen your body
- Boost up your energy, vitality & sexual virility
- Enhance mental concentration & creativity
- Develop a powerful personality
- Increase willpower, self-confidence & boldness
- You will feel the subtle energies & direct them towards achieving your material & spiritual goals
- Profound insights into your choices, actions, behaviours and the resolve to keep improving
- Live in much more happiness, contentment & freedom
- Detox, de-stress, you will relax deeply & engage with challenging situations with calmness and poise
- You will integrate the yogic mindset and positive effects from the practice into your daily lives.
- Big amplification of your spiritual aspiration
The course is designed for everyone regardless of age, physical ability, or previous experience with Yoga.
The program will run continually, and you can join at any point. Classes will happen from Monday to Saturday
8:30 to 10:30 – Hatha Yoga practice in Yoga Hall
There are no evening lectures in campus, everybody, who subscribes to full level 1, will receive access to video lectures.
In case you cannot complete the classes in a physical presence – you will be able to complete all the classes online via recordings!
Carla ‘began teaching’ as a little girl, always wishing to share what she found meaningful and transformative. Initially, she was prone to all physical activities. She practiced gymnastics throughout her childhood, giving her a wonderful awareness of her physical body. Carla was also a committed Christian practitioner. Yet, as she continually sought connection through touch, she found herself frustrated with religious dogma surrounding sex. Thus, she became an Atheist.
She left her home country to travel overseas, and an inner journey began.
After four years of travelling and living abroad, she was guided to Agama.
She came in search of Sexual Tantra, and the discovery of meaningful relationships. The first lecture she attended, was Isvara Pranidana. She felt so touched, that she then knew she had found her place in the world. Bhakti Yoga, Hatha Yoga, and Sexual Tantra, are Carla’s favourite tools to access the Divine.
Lucila’s spiritual journey began in her early childhood, at a Catholic School in Buenos Aires, Argentina. As a child, she was fascinated with Churches and Saints. During her adolescence, she faced the temptations of living in a big city, and lost her faith on the path.
After many travels, studies, and an ardent inner search, a dear friend told her about Agama. Since then, she has never left. She found the true purpose of her life, under the guidance of her beloved Swamiji. Now, she is very enthusiastic about sharing these wonderful spiritual teachings with the world.
Since 2003, Muktananda has been teaching Agama Yoga. He became a Yoga teacher to inspire other people, and to help them evolve on their spiritual path. Yoga teaching is an evolutionary path for him, too. He prefers an action-oriented spirituality and believes that, amongst many such actions, teaching Yoga is very noble, good, and beneficial to all beings.
Teaching Yoga is a part of his Dharma, in terms of service to humanity and Shiva. Thousands of people have greatly benefited from his love, light, care, and no-nonsense style of teaching. He transmits his profound knowledge and experience in an accessible way, and is beloved for his humour, playfulness, and dedication.
Vera began her journey at Agama with a Tantra workshop, which inspired her to join the Hatha Yoga Level 1 program to go deeper into the Agama teachings. She soon realised that she had found a true spiritual path and stayed at Agama since then, following the curriculum and reconfirming her commitment to Self-realisation. Becoming an Agama teacher brought a much deeper comprehension of the teachings and strengthened her faith and purpose in life. Vera is grateful to be able to pass on what she has learnt and dedicates her life to be in service to the Truth.